The days for small business owners to be online with just a web site are long gone. They need business-specific social media channels that engage customers, they need a Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategy that will get them on the top of search lists, and they need Social Media Optimization (SMO) to stay one step ahead of their competition and customer expectations.
- 1.96 Billion social media users in 2016
- 2.5 Billion social media users by 2020
Could your business be among the overwhelming majority that is missing out on new customers by not optimizing their online and social media presence?
- 85% of small businesses are hitting some kind of roadblock when attempting to use Social Media Optimization (SMO) to promote their businesses.
- 2. Only 15% are effectively using social media marketing to market their products.
- 3. 43% of SME’s have no plans to change or improve their online presence in 2017.
Feel free to click here to arrange a FREE Web Presence Consult, send me an email at Patrick@FZcreative.com or Follow me below on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram
Are You Capitalizing on the Power of the Internet? was originally published in FZ Creative on Medium, where people are continuing the conversation by highlighting and responding to this story.