SEO is the procedures or techniques through which you can appear in Google on the first page and in the first result in the search engines such as Google search engine, Yahoo and Bing … etc, for example if you have a website or a page on Facebook .. Etc, of course, If a person searches on Google for a keyword such as “What is the best SEO or dentist in Mansoura” it is necessary to show your site on the first page better than Your site should appear on the second page of the search as often as your site or page On the Internet appear in the first whenever the number of visits and thus increased profits or income.
We can say that SEO is the procedures or techniques and steps in your site to improve the appearance of search engines known as “Search Engine Optimization”
· The SEO Relationship with Search Engines
If your site contains the most important thing that must make your site optimized for search engines, Google will periodically send search Robots to your website to examine the content and evaluate your website and then determine the location in the results of search engines, if your site is good to appear in Google is using the SEO techniques you have already done ..Google will make your site appear on the first page and in the first result, provided that your site is better for SEO than any other site. Based on it, you should study the competitors’ websites and know the strengths and weaknesses of Their sites in order to make a distinguished customer
Not all websites or pages should be optimized for search engines. There are sites for companies and people that are not dynamic sites, but are static sites that do not contain description, search descriptions, custom links, and h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6.
So you should use title for every article, such as “ what is the SEO for beginners” or “what are the requirements of the SEO” , also the custom URL for page and description for page, it is also necessary to allow search Robots to reach all The important pages in your site that you are interested in appearing in Google…. these were the most important and factors for the emergence Your site is in search engines even if it is not on the first page.
So that Google will show your site in the first result instead of the second, third or fourth result, etc.
The relationship between SEO and Google is a positive relationship whenever your site is optimized for SEO better than any other site whenever your site appears in the first results in the search engines and beyond your competitors.
On-page SEO: To make your site appear on the first page, Make your site fast-loading and responsive to mobile phones, use SSL Certificate, create fast links within your site, provide useful content to the visitor, and improve the titles of internal pages or articles by keywords…. etc
1) Title and description of the page
Title: Page titles are a very important aspect of SEO factors, and reason to first appears.
The results of the past two months show that page titles are more important than ever for Google especially for SEO. When you are careful in selecting the keywords to add to your page titles you will give low competition in the occupation of search results ..the most important thing you should focus on in writing your page title is:
1) Each page needs to have a unique title that you type exactly according to the content of the page.
2) Briefly describe the page within the title.
3) Help the visitor understand what you are talking about on the page through the title.
4) Must not exceed 70 characters
Page Description: The page description is also very important. It provides users, Google and other search engines a summary of what this page is talking about. Google may choose to show what you type in the description as an excerpt for your page or may decide to use part of your page content. In other words, it does not mean that what you type in the description will appear in the Google snippet.
The Important tips for writing a good description is:
1) Always provide a unique description of all pages, whether for a product, article or anything.
2) The number of characters must be 300 characters.
3) Avoid repeating the title in the description.
4) Do not add many keywords in the description.
5) Try using your page description as a way to ‘advertise’ your page to the visitor so that you encourage him to click the page title and earn a new visitor.
2) Structuring the article link
Structuring the article link is a term used to describe the form of page URLs (sections / articles) or individual posts from your site. Shown in the browser’s address bar and in search results (under Page title).
· Guidelines for how to build a link ideally:
1) Make your URLs simple and easy to understand for search engines and users.
2) Use the “-” dash to separate the words that make up a link, such as the SEO Stars at the top.
3) Avoid long URLs with unnecessary information.
4) Add the keyword in the link but avoid keyword stuffing.
· Bad examples of structuring links
· Good examples of building links to structure
3. Internal links
When we talk about internal links we mean the links on the page and refer to other pages within your site which are not external links
Internal linking is a very important factor for your website in SEO but many web site owners still do not use it properly.
The rules to follow are simple:
1. Link the related articles together either by using the text of the word used or by using the title of the entire article
2. Make sure that the links are both user friendly and easy to understand by search engines.
3. Do not make links to search engines only. You should help the to navigate in the site better. This will increase the length of the time that visitor stays within your site.
4. Do not use phrases such as “click here” or “[..] in internal linking. This make the visitor not understand what this link referred to.
5. Do not use a lot of Internal links on each page. Use 4 or 5 only.
4. Content Formatting and using H1, H2, and H3
do not publish articles on your site without making some basic layouts.
Rules to follow to format an article or page on your site:
1. Use H1 for article title
2. Use H2 for the main title inside the article. Is different from the article title.
3. Use Bold or italics to attract visitors’ attention to something.
4. Do not use H2 in all headings
5. Write small lines as advice or clarification of something.
6. Use the font or small font because it is easy to read.
5. 404 Page
SEO is to improve the user experience and 404 page contributes to this goal. Page 404 is the page that appears when a user looks for a page on your site and is not founded.
If the 404 page not created it will look like this:
This is not useful and negatively affect to the user experience.
1. Give some information to the user about what happened instead of the “Not Found”.
2. Make its design consistent with the rest of the site so that it does not excite the visitor.
3. Give user options to navigate to other pages within the site.
6. Optimize images
1. Use alt text to describe the image
2. Use keywords in image file names (separated with dashes). Avoid using names such as image1.jpg or person1.jpg. Instead, use names that have a meaning with dashes. For example, woman-working-out.jpg
3. Make all image files in a custom folder on your site, for example www.mydomain.com/images
4. Optimize image size. Reduce image size (make size by KB) This will make your site faster.
7. Page Speed
Google’s website has said several times that page speed is an important factor for ranking and so many websites are not improving their positions to become faster.
Sites that loaded fastly improve user experience and it is a factor to encourage visitor to come again. In addition, a site that holds in less than 8 seconds is likely to get:
1. Better ranking in search engines
2. Make a visitor browse multiple pages
8. Mobile Responsive
There are a large number of searches done every day through mobile devices. Many researches over the last 6 months have determined that the number of smartphone searches is increasing.
The sitemap is a list of all the articles or pages for your site. You need two types of maps. First the XML sitemap to be submitted to Google, Bing and other search engines, the second is the html sitemap to help visitors find the pages of your sites easier if your site is large
XML Sitemap (for search engines)
HTML Sitemap (for users)
Off-page SEO: such as linking your site with social networking page,, adding your site to the tools of webmasters , make natural and secure Backlink on your site and make site map to your site… etc
Backlinks: This is mean publish your site link to other sites in the same scope
· SEO Types?
1) White Hat SEO: Means that when a visitor comes to your site and likes the content of your site he will publish it on his site or on his page, it is a link back to your site and this method is natural and loved by Google.
2) Black Hat SEO: Which mean deployment a backlink through programs or sites and these tools are posting your link in other sites in large numbers and at the same time without a time interval and Google considers this as Spam and Block your site.
3) Gray Hat SEO: Which is the middle area between the white and black, which is everyone who doing that and its allowed, but do not exceed your limits because you will enter the black hat area and Google will punish you.
· Questions that you should ask to yourself?
1. Is your content new?
2. Does your content add new information to the visitor?
3. Is content high quality and not just for search engines?
4. Is the content on a page more than 500 word?
5. Do you Focus on a particular keyword on your page?
1. Is the design good for the eye and for the readers?
2. Is your site responsive?
Note: Design should not be Flash, Google cannot read the flash, and do not use the frames too
1. Is your code clean and there are not a lot of codes that you don’t need?
2. Is CSS separate from HTML?
1. Is your site fast than other sites?
Note: Speed has become a factor in the improvement of search engines
2. Is your site compliant with W3c standards?
1. Using the Canonical tags or not?
2. Can the visitor and the search engine easily navigate your site and reach what they want without entering a whirlpool?
3. Do you Focus on a page with a particular subject and not talk in general?
1. Don’t buy links that.. will destroy your site in the future!
2. Minimize the use of “anchor text” links.