One of the most commonly asked questions I get from my 6 figure clients is:
Here’s the exact tips I used to rank on page #1 of Google for the keywords “yahoo reverse image search” and “image search catfish” within few days of publishing epic content (long-form articles) that target the keywords and topics.
My Secret: I follow a repeatable blueprint for creating high-quality content:
1. Find out question related keywords that customers search for using Ahrefs SEO tool.
2. Filter keywords by keyword difficulty score under 50.
3. Sort keywords by search volume and download the list to Google sheet or excel.
4. Toss out any keywords whose first page ranking websites have high domain authority (DA70+).
5. Turn the answers to 10 simple questions into FAQ section for your epic article ready to rank number-one on Google.
6. Answer their questions in the first paragraph of your article — include the target keyword in the first 100 words of your content.
7. Use Topical authority model to create epic content for your chosen keywords.
8. Optimize the content for SEO using Yoast SEO plugin for WordPress.
I use a system for topics, keyword research, content outlining that covers all the sub topics on Google first 20 search results, editing and designs.
Here’s a summary of what I did.
Check what type of content is currently ranking on page #1 of the Google search results.
Are the results definitive guides or How to articles or listicle articles.
Pro Tips: Write the same content type for your chosen keyword.
Pro tips: Write an article that is better than the current content ranking for that keyword.
Let your post have more topic authority than the existing pages.
Do the ranking pages on Google have a domain authority (DA) lower than your own?
You have a better chance to outrank other pages for that keyword.
4. Create 4–8 Articles that target Google Related Searches
At the bottom of every Google search, you will see related searches.
These are keywords that are related to what the searcher is looking for.
Create cluster articles and at the bottom of your content include a Related Articles section and link to those related topics.
This is called topic clusters and it alerts Google that your website has topical authority for that topic.
This is how I ranked for the keyword “best podcast hosting for churches” on page #1 within days of creating topic clusters.
5. Increase Your Website Loading Speed
Site speed is a ranking factor used by Google Algorithm to rank websites.
Make sure your website loads faster than your competitors’ and should be less than 1 second. This will boost your overall SEO performance.
And if you want to read the full strategies what I learned from Rob Powell, you can check it out right here:
If you’re interested in increasing your website traffic this year, check out
Discover The Simple Formula For Getting Your Content Ranked on Page #1 of Google — Solve Your Traffic and Make Your Business Bloom! Click here http://bit.ly/2MTvO91 to get started.