- Make sure to include a title for your video. The title will appear on your post to help people understand what your video is all about.
- Write a short and accurate description for your video, so that people can find your content more easily.
- Build a broader audience by adding short captions.
- Create an eye-catching thumbnail that lets people know what your content is about.
- Add descriptive video tags — like “funny” or “sports” — to make your videos more discoverable in Facebook’s search results.
- Ask people to take action (such as following you and tagging their friends).
- Get creative with hashtags and emojis 😎🌈🍦🎈
How to stream Danny Garcia vs. Brandon Rios live online in the USA, UK, Australia, Canada, and the rest of the world? Danny Garcia, coming off...
Share This Tags The post (+) Analysis...