- Make sure to include a title for your video. The title will appear on your post to help people understand what your video is all about.
- Write a short and accurate description for your video, so that people can find your content more easily.
- Build a broader audience by adding short captions.
- Create an eye-catching thumbnail that lets people know what your content is about.
- Add descriptive video tags — like “funny” or “sports” — to make your videos more discoverable in Facebook’s search results.
- Ask people to take action (such as following you and tagging their friends).
- Get creative with hashtags and emojis 😎🌈🍦🎈
Join our community of 10 000 traders on Hacked.com for just $39 per month. The cryptocurrency market has rebounded over the past 24 hours by...
Share This Tags The post (+) Analysis...