Our client is a leading financial services organisation with a reputation for being ahead of the curve adopting emerging technologies that have enabled them to provide a stable and scalable technology backbone which is a that platform for a wide range of innovative and comprehensive offerings across retail banking and financial markets.
- Conduct initial gap analysis and writing as-is vs to-be documents as well as detailed business requirements documentation.
- Write functional and technical design documents to assist testing and development teams with implementation of client requirements.
- Run client training sessions, UAT assistance and final go-live assistance.
- Support development team as well as Q
Johnnie DotsonA and testing teams as subject matter expert (SME) across Foreign Exchange (FX) / eFX products and Derivatives.
- Lead / Manage other Business Analysts and Test Analysts.
Required Domain Knowledge:
- A Foreign Exchange / Forex / FX SME ideally eFX.
- End to end knowledge of trade life-cycle, pre & post trade.
- Comfortable configuring pricing engines.
- Knowledge of Pricing and distribution engines.
- Knowledge of aggregators.
- Knowledge of FX portals and ECNs, e.g. 360T, Bloomberg, FXALL, FXConnect.
Required Business Analyst Experience:
- 5–8 years+ experience as a Business Analyst in financial markets.
- Experience with AgileIterative as well as waterfall delivery.
- Experience contributing unning project working groups and steering committees
- Process mapping and operational change
- Technical: JIRA, SQL, FX Trading Platforms
- Experience managing other BAs and testers
- Outstanding consulting skills / senior stakeholder management.
- Full, unrestricted Australian working rights — locally based.
- An industry relevant degree, diploma and/or certifications.
#Lead #BusinessAnalyst #BA #Finance #Banking #FX #eFX #Forex #ForeignExchange #Pricing
I am Johnnie Dotson and I am a leading FX Aggregator writer on The Industry Spread. I burn the midnight oil for gathering latest and updated news about the trends in the industry. I also write the content for CMC Market News and Gain Capital News. Before you get into the trading industry, you need to understand some facts or look out for some key attributes about the service provider or margined trading broker who would provide you the access. Get more broker information by visiting The Industry Spread.