Is your scale-up struggling for staff space, with team members working from cramped desks? Just landed Series A funding and looking for the right space to instil your company culture? Maybe you’re sick of committing to long contracts with difficult landlords.
If you’re looking for a new office space for your tech team of 30 to 100+, our flagship Enterprise plan could be just right for you.
Here are 5 key benefits to convince you:
1. Personalised space — Boring, beige space isn’t going to motivate your staff, or impress your clients. Our fully flexible Enterprise floors provide an ideal blank canvas for you to kickstart your creative company culture. Paint your company mission on the wall, feng shui your furniture, or even create a podcasting room — we want to help you to create a mature office space that really feels like home.
2. Flexible contract — If being tied into a long contract fills you with dread, then we hear you. We know how quickly things can change when scaling a business, which is why our annual contracts have an option to break at any point. Decide to hand in your notice? We offer a 60-day notice period from the day rather than the calendar month, so you can avoid a stressful moving deadline. Super-fast internet, cleaning bills and boutique coffee? They’re all included in your bill, so no surprise cashflow issues at the end of the month either.
3. Dedicated break-out space — Giving your hard-working employees a break from their desks is a great strategy for retaining a motivated and happy workforce. Every Enterprise floor has a dedicated break-out space which could be used for relaxing on a comfy sofa, informal team chats, or even your next staff ping pong party. We want to allow you to create company’s culture, and help you to cut costs on hiring event space or heading to the coffee shop for your team appraisals.
4. Access to our curated community — We’re proud to house some of London’s most interesting and exciting technology scale-ups, who are all facing their own growth journeys. Sharing ideas, exchanging introductions, getting talent recommendations — it’s all supported by our well-connected team who encourage knowledge-sharing between members. Plentific, recently told us how they love chatting with other members and devs at Techspace Old Street.
5. Pet friendly office space — Who doesn’t love furry friends in the office? We fully endorse our members bringing in their canine colleagues to work, to lighten moods and break up tense board meetings. Our members Goodlord love having their pooches around the office; a big plus when London dog sitters can cost a premium. Everyone say “Ahhh!”.
Get in touch to find out more about Enterprise membership and to arrange a viewing of our available locations.