What are the best Kodi addons for May 2018? Kodi’s popularity is on the rise. More and more people are turning to XBMC to watch their favorite movies, TV shows, and live channels online. In the list below, you can find all of our favorite official Kodi addons in May 2018. You can use these plugins on any device you have installed Kodi on, including your PC, Mac, Android, Raspberry Pi, Xbox One, Nvidia Shield, Android TV Box, and Amazon Fire Stick.
Best VPN for Kodi in May 2018
Most Kodi addons only work in certain regions such as USA, UK, Canada, Australia, and Germany. To bypass these regional restrictions and watch live and on-demand content on any Kodi plugin you want anywhere you want, you have to spoof your location online using VPN. Below are some of the benefits you get when using VPN with Kodi.
- Unblock Geo-restricted Kodi Add-ons: There are a lot of Kodi plugins, such as USTVNow, that you can only use in certain regions. With VPN you can bypass regional restrictions.
- Bypass ISP Throttling: Ever noticed that your Internet speed is decent if you are browsing websites but suddenly drops when you are watching videos online? If that is the case, your ISP is probably throttling your Internet speed. Using VPN basically allows you to avoid that from happening.
- Ultimate Privacy: Add an extra layer of privacy and security to all your online activities.
- VPN Applications: You don’t have to be a tech-freak to set up a VPN connection thanks to user-friendly VPN apps for PC, Mac, Android, iOS, and FireStick.
From personal experience, IPVanish is the best VPN service you can use with Kodi. They have optimized their VPN apps to work better with Kodi add-ons and have a no-logs policy. Check out our reviewed list of the best Kodi VPNs in 2018 below.
Best 10 Addons for Kodi May 2018
As you might notice, the list of best Kodi addons for May 2018 includes a bit of everything. You can use the Kodi plugins below to watch movies, TV shows, as well as sports. Also, note that all of the addons in the list below are official Kodi addons. That means they are both legal and safe to use. Here are the best Kodi add-ons as of May 2018:
How to Install Best Add-ons for Kodi May 2018
In order to set up any addon from the list above, all you need to do is access the official Kodi add-on repository. Here’s how to install Youtube Kodi addon for instance.
- Launch your Kodi application.
- Head over to Addons.
- Click on the little package addon installation icon in the top left corner.
- Now select ‘Install from Repository’.
- Next, choose the Kodi add-on repository -> Video add-ons.
- Click on Youtube -> Install.
- Wait for the ‘Addon enabled’ notification.
- Go back to your Kodi home screen and click on Addons -> Video addons.
- Choose Youtube.
Best Kodi Addons May 2018
With all the media attention third-party addons are getting, it’s only fair to shed a light on the excellent Kodi addons that are actually legal and safe to use. That’s why we have decided to only include official Kodi plugins in the list of best addons for May 2018.