How to setup the BulletVPN app on Amazon Fire TV or FireStick. The Amazon Fire TV Stick is one of the best streaming devices around. Unfortunately, just like any other streaming devices, the channels you can watch on it are limited by your current region. That’s because most streaming channels are geoblocked i.e. are only available in certain countries. Good examples are American Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Hulu, BBC, ITV, and HBO GO. To bypass these regional restrictions, you have to spoof your online location. By using the BulletVPN app on your FireStick, you’ll be able to do just that. Here’s how to install BulletVPN on FireStick.
How to Install BulletVPN on FireStick
BulletVPN is one of the few VPN services that are natively compatible with the Amazon Fire TV Stick. You can find the BulletVPN app on the Amazon Store as well. Follow the instructions below to install BulletVPN on FireStick.
- First, head over to the BulletVPN website and sign up for a VPN account in case you haven’t done so already.
- Next, launch your FireStick and select ‘Apps’.
- From there, choose ‘Categories’.
- Next, click on ‘Utility’.
- Scroll down and select BulletVPN.
- Then click ‘Get’.
- Finally select ‘Download’.
- Once the BulletVPN app has finished downloading and installing, click on ‘Open’.
- Sign in using your BulletVPN account credentials.
- Choose the VPN server you wish to connect to.
- Click on ‘Connect’.
- A ‘Connection Request’ pop-up window will appear. Click ‘OK’.
- Wait until the VPN connection has been established.
- Now simply hit the home button on your Amazon Fire TV remote control.
How to Pin BulletVPN App to Fire TV Home Screen
In order to pin the BulletVPN app to your Fire TV home screen, follow these steps.
- On your Fire TV home screen, scroll down to ‘Your Apps & Games’.
- Now scroll left and select ‘See All’.
- Locate the BulletVPN app and press on the button with 3 horizontal lines on your Fire TV remote.
- Click on ‘Move to front’.
- Go back to your Fire TV home screen.
How to Setup BulletVPN App on Amazon Fire TV Stick
As you can see, the whole process of setting up BulletVPN on FireStick is pretty much straight forward. It does not differ much when compared to installing any other app. The benefits of using VPN on FireStick are huge though. Have you tried BulletVPN or any other VPN service provider on your Fire TV? Share your experience in the comment section below.