The Durex Wizard is a program addon that allows you to install the Durex TV addon on Kodi 17. You can also use Durex Wizard to setup the popular Durex Kodi build. The plugin also has a maintenance section as well as a large list of useful tutorials. In the guide below, I will show you how to install Durex Wizard on Kodi 17.3 Krypton. You can use these instructions on your FireStick, PC, Mac, Android, Raspberry Pi, or any other device you might have installed Kodi on. Once you have setup the Durex Wizard, you will be able to install the Durex Build on Kodi 17 as well.
Stay Safe – Use VPN
In certain regions such as USA, UK, Canada, Australia, and Germany you might get a copyright infringement notice from your ISP if you watch or download pirated material online when using third-party Kodi 17 Krypton addons. While we hold no responsibility over such notices, we do encourage you to use VPN in order to keep your online activities to yourself. Below are some of the benefits you get when using VPN with Kodi.
- Unblock Geo-restricted Kodi Add-ons: There are a lot of Kodi addons that you can only use in certain regions. With VPN you can stream whichever addon you want, wherever you are.
- Bypass ISP Throttling: Ever noticed that your Internet speed is decent if you are browsing websites but suddenly drops when you are watching videos online? If that is the case, your ISP is probably throttling your Internet speed. Using VPN basically allows you to avoid that from happening.
- Ultimate Privacy: Nobody, not even your ISP, can see what you are doing online.
- VPN Applications: You don’t have to be a tech-freak to setup a VPN connection thanks to user-friendly VPN apps on PC, Mac, Android, iOS, and FireStick.
From personal experience, IPVanish is the best VPN service you can use with Kodi. They have optimized their VPN apps to work better with Kodi add-ons and have a no-logs policy. Check out our reviewed list of the best Kodi VPNs in 2017.
How to Install Durex Wizard on Kodi 17 Krypton
To add Community Portal to your Kodi app, follow these steps.
- The first thing you need to do after launching Kodi Krypton is click on the Settings Icon in the top left corner.
- Then, go to System Settings -> Expert Mode -> Addons.
- Make sure to turn on ‘Unknown Sources.’ Otherwise, you will not be able to install third-party add-ons.
- When the warning box pops up, click ‘Yes’.
- Now go back to the Kodi homescreen, and click on the ‘Settings’ icon.
- From here, go to File Manager -> Add Source.
- Select None and then enter the following path without the quotes “http://noobsandnerds.com/portal/”.
- Name it ‘Noobs’ and click ‘OK’.
- From the Kodi homescreen, select Addons.
- Click on the Package Installer Icon at the top left corner.
- Choose ‘Install from Zip file’ -> Durex.
- Select repository.drxrepopub-1.0.zip and install it.
- Wait until you see the add-on enabled notification.
- Now, select Install from repository.
- Choose the Durex Repository to open it.
- Click on Program Add-ons -> Durex Wizard and press install.
- Wait until you see the Durex Wizard Enabled notification.
How to Install Durex Build on Kodi 17.3 Krypton
Now that you have added the Durex Wizard to your Kodi app, you can also install the Durex Build. Here’s how it’s done.
- Go back to the Kodi homescreen and select ‘Addons’ -> ‘Program Addons’.
- Choose Durex Wizard -> Durex Build.
- Click on ‘Durex Build for Kodi 17.3 Krypton’ -> Fresh Install.
- A pop-up box will appear asking ‘Would You Like to Download and Install Durex Build for Kodi 17.3 Krypton’?
- Select ‘Yes, Install’ to proceed.
- Select ‘Continue’ to restore Kodi configuration to default settings.
- The Durex Build download process will begin. At the time of writing this tutorial, the total size of the build was 301.16 MBs.
- Once download and installation is complete, select ‘Force Close’
- Finally, restart your Kodi app.
- Congrats! You have successfully installed the Durex Build.
Keep in mind that it might take a minute or two for all the pre-installed addons to update, depending on your Internet speed.
How to Install Durex Wizard and Build on Kodi 17 Krypton
Kodi builds are a great way to get your Kodi app up and running without having to manually install each and every unofficial Kodi addon yourself. The easy-to-navigate interface of these builds are a plus too. It’s just a matter of finding a build which gets regurarly updated and Durex certainly falls into that category.
*Disclaimer: This article is only intended for educational purposes. We do not in any way condone, promote or encourage, any criminal or illegal activity. Your actions are your responsibility. Please check your local laws regarding torrents and pirated streaming. Kindly note that we do not host any pirated content on this site.