How to install Maverick TV on Kodi 17.3 Krypton? Maverick TV is an IPTV-based Kodi addon. It allows you to stream channels from all around the world on Kodi. UK, American, French, and International streaming channels are all included. In this tutorial, you can find instructions on how to install Maverick TV Kodi 17.3 Krypton addon on PC, Mac, Android, Raspberry Pi, or FireStick.
Use VPN with Kodi – Protect your Privacy
Illegal or pirated live streams on Kodi have been getting lots of publicity in the last couple of months. Copyright trolls in the UK, USA, Canada, and Australia have been cracking down on such streams. To avoid getting caught while streaming on Kodi, and getting a copyright infringement notice as a result, you have to encrypt your traffic and hide your IP address. By using virtual private network, you can browse the web anonymously. All you have to do is download and install a VPN app and then connect to a VPN server. Once done, your IP address is hidden and you get to take advantage of the following features.
- Unblock Geo-restricted Kodi Add-ons: There are a lot of Kodi addons that you can only use in certain regions. With VPN you can stream whichever addon you want, wherever you are.
- Bypass ISP Throttling: Ever noticed that your Internet speed is decent if you are browsing websites but suddenly drops when you are watching videos online? If that is the case, your ISP is probably throttling your Internet speed. Using VPN basically allows you to avoid that from happening.
- Ultimate Privacy: Nobody, not even your ISP, can see what you are doing online.
- VPN Applications: You don’t have to be a tech-freak to setup a VPN connection thanks to user-friendly VPN apps on PC, Mac, Android, iOS, and FireStick.
From personal experience, IPVanish is the best VPN service you can use with Kodi. They have optimized their VPN apps to work better with Kodi add-ons and have a no-logs policy. Check out our reviewed list of the best Kodi VPNs in 2017 below.
How to Add Maverick TV on Kodi 17.1 Krypton
Installing Maverick TV addon on Kodi 17 requires the same step as setting up any other addons. Follow the instructions below.
- The first thing you need to do after launching Kodi Krypton is click on the Settings Icon in the top left corner.
- Then, go to System Settings -> Expert Mode -> Addons.
- Make sure to turn on ‘Unknown Sources.’ Otherwise, you will not be able to install third-party add-ons.
- When the warning box pops up, click ‘Yes’.
- Now go back to the Kodi homescreen, and click on the ‘Settings’ icon.
- From here, go to File Manager -> Add Source.
- Select None and then enter the following path without the quotes “http://maverickrepo.net/”.
- Name it ‘Maverick’ and click ‘OK’.
- From the Kodi homescreen, select Addons.
- Click on the Package Installer Icon at the top left corner.
- Choose ‘Install from Zip file’ -> Maverick.
- Select repository.maverick-1.3.zip and install it.
- Wait until you see the add-on enabled notification.
- Now, select Install from repository.
- Choose the MaverickTV Repo to open it.
- Click on Video Add-ons -> Maverick TV and press install.
- Wait until you see the Maverick TV Addon Enabled notification.
- Now go back to the Kodi homescreen and select the ‘Addons’ tab from the left hand column.
- All the video addons you install, including Maverick TV, will appear here.
How to Install Maverick TV on Kodi 17 – Wrap Up
Maverick TV is one of the best IPTV Kodi addons. In some cases, a link might be broken, but the fact there are so many streams to choose from ensures that you can always watch your favorite channels. Finally, make sure you’re using VPN with Kodi in order not to get in trouble with your ISP or copyright trolls.
*Disclaimer: This article is only intended for educational purposes. We do not in any way condone, promote or encourage, any criminal or illegal activity. Your actions are your responsibility. Please check your local laws regarding torrents and pirated streaming. Kindly note that we do not host any pirated content on this site.