How to download and install the Red Bull TV Kodi addon on Amazon Fire Stick, Raspberry Pi, Xbox One, Android TV, Nvidia Shield, PC, or Mac? Red Bull TV is a live and on-demand streaming service that mainly covers extreme sports. Their programs also cover entertainment and music events. In case you’re looking for a way to install Red Bull TV on Kodi 18 Leia or Kodi 17 Krypton, simply follow the instructions below.
How to Install Red Bull TV on Kodi?
The Red Bull TV plugin can be found in the official Kodi Add-on repository. This means that the addon is safe to use. It also means that there’s no need to add any third-party Kodi repo in order to install the addon. Here’s what you have to do in order to setup Red Bull TV on Kodi.
- Launch your Kodi app and head to ‘Addons’.
- Select the Package Installer Icon in the top left corner.
- From there, click on ‘Install from Repository’ -> Kodi Add-on Repository -> Video Addons.
- Click on Red Bull TV -> Install.
- Wait until you see the Red Bull TV Addon Enabled notification.
- Now go back to the Kodi homescreen and select the ‘Addons’ tab from the left hand column.
- Click on Video Addons.
- All the video addons you install, including Red Bull TV, will appear here.
Unblock More Content – Use VPN with Kodi
Most official Kodi addons only work in certain regions such as USA, UK, Canada, Australia, and Germany. To bypass these regional restrictions and watch live and on-demand content on any Kodi plugin you want anywhere you want you have to spoof you location online using VPN. Below are some of the benefits you get when using VPN with Kodi.
- Unblock Geo-restricted Kodi Add-ons: There are a lot of Kodi addons, such as USTVNow, that you can only use in certain regions. With VPN you can bypass regional restrictions.
- Bypass ISP Throttling: Ever noticed that your Internet speed is decent if you are browsing websites but suddenly drops when you are watching videos online? If that is the case, your ISP is probably throttling your Internet speed. Using VPN basically allows you to avoid that from happening.
- Ultimate Privacy: Add an extra layer of privacy and security to all your online activities.
- VPN Applications: You don’t have to be a tech-freak to setup a VPN connection thanks to user-friendly VPN apps on PC, Mac, Android, iOS, and FireStick.
From personal experience, BulletVPN is the best VPN service you can use with Kodi. They have optimized their VPN apps to work better with Kodi add-ons and have a no-logs policy. Check out our reviewed list of the best Kodi VPNs in 2018 below.
How to Install Red Bull TV on Kodi – Wrap Up
Whether you’re into snowboarding, biking, motorsports, or any other form of extreme sports, Red Bull TV is a must-have Kodi addon. Did you try to install the plugin using the guide above? Share your experience with us by leaving a comment below.