Whether it’s Pulse CCM, No Limits Magic, Titanium, The Beast or Wookie, third-pary Kodi builds are a swift and easy way to modify your Kodi app so that you have all the best unofficial addons at your disposal. In our latest guide, we take a look at the Wookie Build. Is it any good? How does it compare to other top Kodi builds? Most importantly, how to install Wookie Build on FireStick, Android TV Box, PC, Mac, OSMC, or any other device you have setup Kodi on.
Install Unofficial Builds on Kodi – Beware!
First, let us say that we are in no shape responsible for any actions you carry out online. The guide below is intended for educational purposes only. Your actions are your sole responsibility. In the event that you get a DMCA or copyright infringement notice from your ISP or copyright protection groups, you’re on your own. Additionally, your ISP might be blocking some of the free addons on the Wookie Build. If you want to avoid all that and stream movies, TV shows, and live TV anonymously anonymously online, we strongly suggest using VPN. That way you can do whatever you want to do online without having to worry that somebody’s spying on you.
- Head over to IPVanish and sign up for a VPN account.
- Download/install the VPN software on your Kodi device.
- After opening the VPN app, connect to a VPN server.
- Finally, open Kodi and watch any movie, TV show, or live stream completely anonymous.
IPVanish are the best Kodi VPN service you can use to watch free live TV channels on Kodi anonymously. This is mainly because their VPN apps are optimized to work with Kodi. You could, however, also sign up with other VPN providers as well.
How to Install Wookie Build on Kodi 17.3
Follow the steps below to add Wookie Build to Kodi 17.
- The first thing you need to do after launching Kodi Krypton is click on the Settings Icon in the top left corner.
- Then, go to System Settings -> Expert Mode -> Addons.
- Make sure to turn on ‘Unknown Sources.’ Otherwise, you will not be able to install third-party add-ons.
- When the warning box pops up, click ‘Yes’.
- Now go back to the Kodi homescreen, and click on the ‘Settings’ icon.
- From here, go to File Manager -> Add Source.
- Select None and then enter the following path without the quotes “http://wookiespmc.com/wiz/”.
- Name it ‘Wookie Wiz’ and click ‘OK’.
- From the Kodi homescreen, select Addons.
- Click on the Package Installer Icon at the top left corner.
- Choose ‘Install from Zip file’ -> Wookie Wiz
- Select ‘Click me – Succumb to The Wookie.zip’ to install it.
- Wait until you see the add-on enabled notification.
- Go back to the Kodi homesecreen and click on Program Add-ons -> The Wookie -> Install Wookie.
- From the list, select Newlook Wookie – Krypton and click on the red install button.
- When prompted ‘For a successful update, ensure you have a cleared data first. Do you wish to continue?’, click on ‘Continue’.
- The Wookie Build download and installation process will begin.
- Finally, restart your Kodi app.
- Congrats! You have successfully installed the Wookie Build.
How to Install The Wookie Build on Kodi 17.3 Krypton
There are three different versions of the Wookie build: The Retro, Newlook, and Lite version. In addition to the build, The Wookie Wizard also allows you to perform other tasks as well. You can, for example, install patches of unofficial addons from different regions. You can also reset your Kodi app, test your Internet speed, You can use the wizard to install other community builds as well.