How to stream the EuroLeague Final Four 2018 live online in UK, Russia, Turkey, Germany, France, USA, and the rest of the world. The final four teams left in Europe’s prime basketball competition are CSKA Moscow, Real Madrid, Zalgiris Kaunas, and last seasons champions, Fenerbahce. The semi-final games will take place on Friday, May 18th, 2018 in Belgrade, Serbia. In the tutorial below, you can find information on how to watch the EuroLeague Final Four 2018 on Apple TV, Roku, PS4, Xbox One, Android, FireStick, PC, Mac, iPhone, and iPad.
Euroleague Final Four 2018 Streaming Channels
Here’s a list of all major TV channels that will broadcast the Euroleague Final Four games live online around the world.
*Not available in UK, Ireland, or Italy.
How to Watch EuroLeague Final Four 2018 Online with VPN
If you wish to watch Euroleague on EuroSport outside UK for example, you will get a geo-error that states that the live feed is only available for residents of the UK. In order to bypass that geographic error, you have to spoof your online location i.e. trick Sky Sports, or other Euroleague streaming channels, that you are located in a country where the channel is not geoblocked. This can be done in two ways. The first is VPN. VPN basically allows you to change your public IP address and retain an IP address from a different country.
- If it is UK channels you are after, connect to a UK VPN server. This will change your IP address to a UK IP address. Hence, all UK channels, including Sky Sports, will be unblocked.
- In order to use VPN, you have to sign up with a VPN provider. Once that is done, you can download a VPN app to your PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone, or Android.
- When using VPN, all your traffic is encrypted. Nobody will be able to eavesdrop on what you are doing online.
- The fact that VPN reroutes and encrypts your traffic does mean that your Internet speed will slightly drop.
If you are searching for a VPN provider with VPN server all over the world, give ExpressVPN a try. Their 30-day money back refund policy means that you can always get your money back if you are not overly-satisfied with their service. Keep in mind that there are other VPN providers who will also allow you to stream the EuroLeague Final Four 2018 live online.
Stream EuroLeague Final Four 2018 Live Online via Smart DNS Proxy
Bypassing geographic restrictions can also be achieved by using Smart DNS proxy. The difference here is that no all your traffic is rerouted. Your IP address also does not change when using Smart DNS. Whether you can unblock a certain channel while using Smart DNS depends on whether the Smart DNS proxy service you are subscribed to supports that channel or not.
- Smart DNS proxy can be setup on all streaming devices. Watch EuroLeague Final Four 2018 on PS4, PS3, Xbox, Apple TV, Chromecast, iPhone, iPad, Android, Amazon Fire TV, Smart TV, PC, Roku, or Mac.
- No Internet speed drop when using Smart DNS.
- When using Smart DNS, there is no need to change your DNS setup every time you wish to watch a streaming channel from a different region.
- DNS hijacking and transparent proxies can hinder the use of Smart DNS. If your ISP uses such methods, you’re better off using VPN to watch EuroLeague Final Four 2018 online.
Unlocator is a Smart DNS proxy service that supports unblocking BeIN Sports, Sky Sports, BT Sport, as well as SuperSport. A free 7-day trial period means that you can test their service risk-free. If you have never setup Smart DNS on your streaming device before, make sure you check these manuals and setup tutorials.
EuroLeague Final Four 2018 Schedule
Friday, May 18th, 2018
- Semifinal A: CSKA Moscow vs Real Madrid
- Semifinal B: Fenerbahçe Doğuş vs Zalgiris Kaunas
Sunday, May 20, 2018
- Final Championship Game
- Third Place Game
How to Watch EuroLeague Final Four 2018 Live Online – Wrap Up
In Semifinal B, Fenerbahce are clear favorites and are expected to reach the Final again this year unless Zalgiris can . CSKA Moscow will battle it out with Real Madrid for the second spot in the EuroLeague Final 2018. Which two teams do you think will make it to the final? Share your predictions in the comment section below.