How to stream Joshua vs Parker live on Kodi 17 Krypton or Kodi 18 Leia? Anthony Joshua will take on Joseph Parker for the unified heavyweight title. It will be the second time in boxing history in which two undefeated heavyweight champions compete in a unification fight. In case you are a boxing fan, it’s a bout you definitely don’t want to miss. In the guide below, you can find instructions on how to watch Joshua vs Parker on Kodi using your PC, Mac, Android, Fire Stick, Raspberry Pi, Nvidia Shield, or Android TV Box.
How to Watch Joshua vs Parker on Kodi?
Sky Sports and Showtime will broadcast the fight in the UK and USA respectively. Unfortunately, neither streaming channels has an official Kodi addon. DAZN, which will show the fight in Canada, Germany, Austria, and Switzerland, does have an plugin on Kodi however. Follow the steps below to install the DAZN addon on Kodi. Keep in mind that you do need a valid DAZN subscription for the addon to work. Additionally, if you live outside Canada or Germany, you will need VPN to unblock geo-restricted content.
- Open Kodi and click on ‘Addons’.
- From there, click on the Package Installer Icon in the top-left corner.
- Now select ‘Install from Repository’.
- Choose the Kodi Add-on Repository and then click on ‘Video Addons’.
- Select DAZM from the list and then select ‘Install’.
- Wait for the ‘Addon Enabled notification’ and then go back to your Kodi homescreen.
- Click on Addons -> Video Addons -> DAZN.
- Login to the addon and watch Joshua vs Parker live on Kodi.
Unblock More Content on Kodi – Use VPN
Most Kodi addons, including DAZN, Eurosport Player, iPlayer WWW, and USTVNow only work in certain regions such as USA, UK, Canada, Australia, and Germany. To bypass these regional restrictions and watch live and on-demand content on any Kodi plugin you want anywhere you want you have to spoof you location online using VPN. Below are some of the benefits you get when using VPN with Kodi.
- Unblock Geo-restricted Kodi Add-ons: There are a lot of Kodi addons, such as USTVNow, that you can only use in certain regions. With VPN you can bypass regional restrictions.
- Bypass ISP Throttling: Ever noticed that your Internet speed is decent if you are browsing websites but suddenly drops when you are watching videos online? If that is the case, your ISP is probably throttling your Internet speed. Using VPN basically allows you to avoid that from happening.
- Ultimate Privacy: Add an extra layer of privacy and security to all your online activities.
- VPN Applications: You don’t have to be a tech-freak to setup a VPN connection thanks to user-friendly VPN apps on PC, Mac, Android, iOS, and FireStick.
From personal experience, BulletVPN is the best VPN service you can use with Kodi. They have optimized their VPN apps to work better with Kodi add-ons and have a no-logs policy. Check out our reviewed list of the best Kodi VPNs in 2018 below.
How to Watch Joshua vs Parker on Kodi – Final Thoughts
Of course there are other ‘unofficial’ Kodi addons that might be streaming the Joshua vs Parker fight on Kodi for free. However, we do not recommend using such plugins due to the fact that they might be illegal to use in your country of residence. Additionally, such addons usually offer poor quality streams.