How to watch the 2018 Rugby Championship live online in USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, India, and the rest of the world. The Wallabies, Springboks, All Blacks, and Pumas will all participate in the extended seventh edition of the competition. The league format used in the 2017 edition will also be used this year. Each team will play a total of 6 games across 6 rounds. The championship itself will be played across three months, starting on August 18th and ending on October 6th, 2018. In the guide below, you can find all the info you need about how to stream the Rugby Championship on your PC, Mac, Android, FireStick, Apple TV, Roku, Xbox One, or PS4.
Rugby Championship 2018 Streaming Channels
You can watch the 2018 Rugby Championship via the following official TV broadcasters:
How to Watch Rugby Championship Live Online with VPN?
All of the premium and free Rugby Championship streaming channels I’ve listed above are geo-restricted outside their designated countries. In order to bypass these geo-restrictions, you have to spoof your location online.
With the help of a virtual private network, commonly referred to as VPN, you can get around these geo-restrictions and access any website from anywhere around the world. Here’s how you can watch the 2018 Rugby Championship live online using a VPN:
- First of all, sign up with a VPN service that offers its users VPN servers around the world. ExpressVPN is a good example. Stay away from free VPNs as those can harm your online security and do not work properly in most cases.
- Now that you have created your VPN account, download and install the VPN app from the VPN provider’s website.
- Launch the app and connect to a VPN server of your choice.
- You now appear to be browsing the web using the IP address of the VPN server you are connected to instead of your real IP address.
- This approach allows you to unblock any website or app anywhere overseas including the likes of Sky Sports, TenPlay, NowTV, and SuperSport.
In essence, you simply have to sign up with a VPN service like ExpressVPN and then use their app to connect to one of the many VPN servers they offer. Keep in mind that you still need a valid subscription to the channels you wish to unblock where applicable. Here are the best VPNs you can use to watch the Rugby Championship live online.
2018 Rugby Championship Full Schedule
Here’s when the 4 participating nations will face each other in 2018. All times listed are GMT.