For those culinary fanatics and finessing foodies, the Cooking Channel is the channel to watch. It is an American cable channel and a spin-off of the Food Network that broadcasts programmes related to food and cooking. Whether you want to learn new recipes, watch competition shows or just drool over the sight of delicious food, you can always turn on the Cooking Channel to fulfill these purposes. The bad news is viewers who are not physically present in the US can’t access the Cooking Channel. Such restrictions only apply to those who are located outside the US, and anyone trying to connect from abroad will need a VPN to bypass those restrictions. However, you’ll find out that with a VPN, you can watch the Cooking Channel and just about any other channel you want on any streaming device PC, Mac, Android, iPhone, and iPad.
How to watch the Cooking Channel Outside the US Using a VPN
A VPN is the perfect solution to streaming outside the US. Considering that the Cooking channel is based in the US, only those who have an American IP address can watch it. However, with a virtual private network, that can be changed. A VPN works by creating a digital tunnel through which your device accesses the Internet. Your traffic and connection get rerouted through a designated server in the country of your choice thus providing a level of privacy and security. Not only does this provide you with a new IP address, but it also provides you the unlimited bandwidth and speeds, to watch anything you like. Here’s how you can watch the Cooking Channel outside the US using a VPN:
- Sign up with a VPN provider.
- Download and install the VPN application on your streaming device.
- Launch the VPN application and sign in using your VPN account.
- Now, connect to a server in the US.
- You now have an American IP.
- Never lose your appetite over the content made available to you through the Cooking Channel.
You need a service provider as equipped and efficient as ExpressVPN. It’s a provider well-known for its consistent performances and unbeatable services. Restrictions are bypassed and bans are lifted within minutes of connecting to one of its many servers around the world. For more information on other service providers, check out the table below.
As an everyday Internet user, you’re definitely in need of a VPN service provider that will keep you safe and protected at all times. Surely you’ll get to have a little fun with it, but what’s better is that your entertainment won’t be at the expense of your security. A VPN, among other things, grants you a lot of advantages. Here are some of them :
- Bypasses any content filters, bans or blacklisting.
- Protects your data from surveillance and spying.
- Enables you to access geo-restricted sites and content.
- Hides your geographical location.
- Prevents bandwidth throttling.
- Saves you money with border-related purchases.
- Helps you get around blocks and other forms of censorship.
- Allows you to download, share files, and torrent safely.
- Secures your publicly visible connections through tunneling protocols.
- Secures your data while using public Wi-Fi spots where you are most susceptible to online attacks.
- Protects you from identity thefts.
- Blocks incoming malicious traffic that could possibly reach and damage your devices.
Watch the Cooking Channel Outside the US
If you have a thing for cooking, enjoy spending time in the kitchen, and love dabbling in food recipes, then there’s no better channel to tune into than the Cooking Channel. There’s no reason to worry if you don’t have it where you are located because with a VPN you can get any channel you want in no time. Watch the throwdowns with Bobby Flay, grab beach bites with Katie Lee, and learn why you’re eating things wrong nowhere else but on the Cooking Channel.