UFC Shanghai, or UFC Fight Night 122 is set to take place on November 25th, 2017. The UFC event will be the first ever to take place in Mainland China. The Mercedes Benz Arena in Shanghai will host UFC Shanghai as Michael Bisping faces Kelvin Gastelum. UFC Fight Night 122 will be blacked out on UFC Fight Pass in most regions. In this tutorial, I will show you how to bypass UFC blackouts using VPN or Smart DNS proxies. Learn how to stream Bisping vs Gastelum on PC, Mac, Roku, Chromecast, Android, Fire Stick, Apple TV, Xbox, or iOS.
UFC Fight Night 122 Streaming Channels
You can watch UFC Fight Night: Bisping vs Gastelum on the following streaming channels.
How to Watch UFC Fight Night Shanghai Live Online with VPN
A VPN, short for virtual private network, enables you to hide your IP address. Therefore, you can evade geographic restrictions imposed on streaming channels from all over the world. Here is how you can use VPN to avoid UFC Fight Pass blackouts in USA, UK, France, Germany, or Canada.
- First, sign up with a VPN provider that offers VPN servers in countries with no UFC Fight Pass restrictions. (Japan, South Korea are good examples)
- Now, download/install the VPN app on your PC, Mac, Android, iPhone, or iPad. You can find the application on the website of the VPN service you sign up with.
- Then, launch the VPN app and connect to a Japanese or South Korean VPN server.
- You might need to clear your browser’s history or cookies first.
- Finally, watch Bisping vs Gastelum live online on UFC Fight Pass without restrictions.
ExpressVPN are the best VPN when it comes to bypassing UFC Fight Pass blackouts. You can also use any of the other VPN providers I have reviewed below to watch UFC Fight Night 122 live online.
How to Stream UFC Fight Night 122 with Smart DNS Proxies
VPN is a great tool when it comes to bypassing regional restrictions as well as increasing your online privacy. The main issue however is that it can be a hassle to setup a VPN connection on devices other than Android, PC, Mac, iPhone, or iPad. If you want to bypass UFC Fight Pass blackouts on Xbox, Fire TV, Apple TV, or Fire TV, you have to configure VPN on your router instead. Alternatively, you can use Smart DNS.
- You can setup Smart DNS on all your streaming devices. Watch UFC Shanghai on PC, Mac, Roku, Chromecast, Apple TV, FireTV Stick, Smart TV, Xbox.
- Smart DNS does not change your IP address. Access local streaming channels while bypassing geographic restriction.
- Your Internet speed is not reduced when you configure Smart DNS on your device or router.
- With Smart DNS, you can unblock streaming channels from different regions simultaneously. Watch UFC.tv, Fox Sports Go, BT Sport, Viaplay, and BeIN Sports using one Smart DNS configuration.
Not all Smart DNS proxy services allow you to bypass UFC Fight Pass blackouts. Use Unlocator to watch UFC Fight Night 122 blackout-free. You can sign up for a free 7-day trial to test Unlocator with no risk. To configure DNS server addresses on your streaming devices, use these setup guides and videos.
UFC Fight Night 122 Fight Card
Main Card (7 AM ET)
- Michael Bisping vs. Kelvin Gastelum
- Li Jingliang vs. Zak Ottow
- Alex Caceres vs. Wang Guan
- Alex Garcia vs. Muslim Salikhov
Preliminary Card (3:45 AM ET)
- Zabit Magomedsharipov vs. Sheymon Moraes
- Bobby Nash vs. Kenan Song
- Kailin Curran vs. Yan Xiaonan
- Bharat Khandare vs. Pingyuan Liu
- Shamil Abdurakhimov vs. Chase Sherman
- Gina Mazany vs. Yanan Wu
- Wuliji Buren vs. Rolando Dy
- Cyril Asker vs. Hu Yaozong
UFC Fight Night 122 Shanghai Preview
How to Watch UFC Fight Night 122 Live Online?
That is all you need to know about how to bypass UFC Fight Pass blackouts from all over the world. If you live in Germany, UK, Brazil, USA or any other country where UFC blackout restrictions apply, Smart DNS is a great option to watch UFC Fight Night 122 live online, but it does not allow you to choose the region you want to appear from as VPN does.