How to watch the 2017 World Series live online? This year’s edition between the National League champion, which will be either the Los Angeles Dodgers or Chicago Cubs and the American League champion, which will be either the New York Yankees or Houston Astros will be the 113th World Series. The first game will take place on Tuesday, October 24th, 2017. If you own an MLB.tv subscription, you’re already aware of those pesky MLB blackout restrictions. In this guide, you can find instructions on how to stream the World Series live online on PC, Mac, PS4, PS3, Xbox, Roku, or Apple TV.
How to Watch World Series 2017 Live Online via VPN
In order to bypass MLB.tv blackouts, you have to trick MLB into thinking you are located in a region where the game you are trying to watch is not blacked out. This process involves changing your IP address. To do so, use VPN. Here’s how to use VPN to avoid getting blacked out on MLB.tv World Series games.
- First, you need to sign up with a VPN provider.
- Then, download and install the VPN app on your PC or Mac.
- Launch the app and connect to a VPN server in a any country apart from USA or Canada.
- Watch the World Series live online without blackouts.
ExpressVPN is probably the best VPN service you can use to watch Chicago Cubs vs Cleveland Indians live online. Obviously, there are other top VPN providers that also allow you to bypass MLB World Series blackouts.
Stream Cubs vs Indians Live Online with Smart DNS Proxies
Alternatively, you can use Smart DNS proxies to bypass MLB World Series blackouts. Although in this case, you cannot manually choose the region you wish to appear from. Your Smart DNS proxy service controls your virtual location in regards to MLB.tv.
- When using Smart DNS, you get to keep your American IP address at all times i.e. your IP does not change.
- Smart DNS supports bypassing blackouts on MLB.tv, NHL.tv, NBA League Pass, and NFL Game Pass.
- You can configure Smart DNS on all your streaming devices. Watch the World Series black-out free on PC, Mac, Apple TV, Roku, Xbox, PS4, PS3, and Smart TV.
Unlocator is a Smart DNS proxy service that supports bypassing MLB.tv blackouts. You can sign up for a free Unlocator trial without the need for a credit card.
World Series 2017 Streaming Channels
The World Series will also be shown on the following channels:
- Fox Sports Go
- Sling TV
- Playstation Vue
- Youtube TV
- BT Sport (UK)
How to Watch World Series 2017 Live Online – Wrap Up
If you live in USA, you can use VPN to bypass any potential blackouts on Fox, Sling TV, and PS Vue.
VPN and Smart DNS can both be used to unblock Fox Sports Go, Playstation Vue, and Sling TV outside USA. Note that Smart DNS does not support bypassing blackouts on PS Vue or Fox Sports Go.
If you prefer to watch the World Series on BT Sport, you can also use VPN or Smart DNS proxies to unblock BT outside UK.