So, the time has finally come. On June 14th, 2018, the world’s focus will shift to Russia as the globe’s best football player battle it out for the right to be called the best of the best. Four years ago, Germany triumphed on Brazilian territories and lifted the prestigious trophy for the fourth time. This year, Brazil, Spain, Germany, and France are all favorites. Holland and Italy are notable absentees. There are plenty of ways to watch the 2018 FIFA World Cup live online. In the guide below, you can find the full Russia 2018 schedule. Let’s take a look at all World Cup 2018 fixtures.
World Cup 2018 Fixtures
Here’s how games from each World Cup group are scheduled to take place. All times are BST.
Group A Fixtures and Schedule
In Group A, hosts Russia, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and Uruguay will compete for the top 2 spots.
- Russia vs Saudi Arabia – Thursday 14 June – 4 PM
- Egypt vs Uruguay – Friday, June 15th – 1 PM
- Russia vs Egypt -Tuesday, June 19th – 7 PM
- Uruguay vs Saudi Arabia – Wednesday, June 20th – 4 PM
- Uruguay vs Russia – Monday, June 25th – 3 PM
- Saudi Arabia vs Egypt – Monday, June 25th – 3 PM
Group B Fixtures and Schedule
Portugal and Spain are favorites in Group B. Morocco and Iran are likely to end up in 3rd and fourth.
- Morocco vs Iran – Friday, June 15th – 4 PM
- Portugal vs Spain – Friday, June 15th – 7 PM
- Portugal vs Morocco – Wednesday, June 20th – 1 PM
- Iran vs Spain – Wednesday, June 20th – 7 PM
- Spain vs Morocco – Monday, June 25th – 7 PM
- Iran vs Portugal – Monday, June 25th – 7 PM
Group C Fixtures and Schedule
France find themselves in a relatively easy group against Australia, Peru, and Denmark.
- France vs Australia – Saturday, June 16th – 11 AM
- Peru vs Denmark – Saturday, June 16th – 5 PM
- Denmark vs Australia – Thursday, June 21st – 1 PM
- France vs Peru – Thursday, June 21st – 4 PM
- Denmark vs France – Tuesday, June 26th – 3 PM
- Australia vs Peru – Tuesday, June 26th – 3 PM
Group D Fixtures and Schedule
Argentina should face no major upsets and are expected to top Group D in the presence of Iceland, Croatia, Nigeria. It is hard to predict, however, which other nation will make it into the second round.
- Argentina vs Iceland – Saturday, June 16th – 2 PM
- Croatia vs Nigeria – Saturday, June 16th – 8 PM
- Argentina vs Croatia – Thursday, June 21st – 7 PM
- Nigeria vs Iceland – Friday, June 22nd – 4 PM
- Nigeria vs Argentina – Tuesday, June 26th – 7 PM
- Iceland vs Croatia – Tuesday, June 26th – 7 PM
Group E Fixtures and Schedule
While Brazil are favorites to win this group, Switzerland and Serbia certainly are no push-overs. Costa Rica might also surprise quite a few people.
- Costa Rica vs Serbia – Sunday, June 17th – 1 PM
- Brazil vs Switzerland – Sunday, June 17th – 7 PM
- Brazil vs Costa Rica – Friday, June 22nd – 1 PM
- Serbia vs Switzerland – Friday, June 22nd – 7 PM
- Serbia vs Brazil – Wednesday, June 27th – 7 PM
- Switzerland vs Costa Rica – Wednesday, June 27th – 7 PM
Group F Fixtures and Schedule
2014 World Cup winners Germany are pitted against Mexico, Sweden, and South Korea in Group F.
- Germany vs Mexico – Sunday, June 17th – 4 PM
- Sweden vs South Korea – Monday, June 18th – 1 PM
- South Korea vs Mexico – Saturday, June 23rd – 4 PM
- Germany vs Sweden – Saturday, June 23rd – 7 PM
- South Korea vs Germany – Wednesday, June 27th – 3 PM
- Mexico vs Sweden – Wednesday, June 27th – 3 PM
Group G Fixtures and Schedule
England and Belgium should easily make it to the second round. Tunisia and Panama are more than likely to end up in 3rd and 4th place respectively.
- Belgium vs Panama – Monday, June 18th – 4 PM
- Tunisia vs England – Monday, June 18th – 7 PM
- Belgium vs Tunisia – Saturday, June 23rd – 1 PM
- England vs Panama – Sunday, June 24th – 1 PM
- England vs Belgium – Thursday, June 28th – 7 PM
- Panama vs Tunisia – Thursday, June 28th – 7 PM
Group H Fixtures and Schedule
Poland, Senegal, Colombia, and Japan will make up Group H. The fact that all these teams are almost equally as strong as their opponents on paper makes this one of the most interesting groups.
- Colombia vs Japan – Tuesday, June 19th – 1 PM
- Poland vs Senegal – Tuesday, June 19th – 4 PM
- Japan vs Senegal – Sunday, June 24th – 4 PM
- Poland vs Colombia – Sunday, June 24th – 7 PM
- Japan vs Poland – Thursday, June 28th – 3 PM
- Senegal vs Colombia – Thursday, June 28th – 3 PM
World Cup 2018 Fixtures – Complete Russia 2018 Schedule
These are all FIFA World Cup 2018 fixtures. Which teams do you think will make it into the second round. Which teams will go home early. Do you think Germany will retain the title or will Spain, Brazil, and France add to their World Cup titles tally? Share your predictions in the comment section below.